Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

At the beginning of The Gifted some characters walk out of a movie theatre. There’s about 8 films listed on the board outside and they’re all Fox films or made up films linked to a Fox film(a movie called Xenomorph). Then they start talking about Die Hard. 

End his career? His fans won't care, and it brings publicity to his name... I for one had never heard of him, and yet here I am clicking on a video on his channel and sitting through an ad that generates revenue

Edited by Manchester by the Tree

6 minutes ago, Manchester by the Tree said:

End his career? His fans won't care, and it brings publicity to his name... I for one had never heard of him, and yet here I am clicking on a video on his channel and sitting through an ad that generates revenue

This is the fucked up part. Even if Logan's channel loses subs, Jake Paul will still be going strong, and he can regain goodwill through his brother.

Just now, filmlover said:

What is a Logan Paul?

The 45th most subscribed channel on YouTube (that's including Vevo and other musicians too) :gold: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Aaron Paul’s tweet about it :ohmygod: 

Hmmm whats worse, making a joke next to a suicide victim or sentencing someone to suffer... forever.

Kind of an emotional tweet I think.

Edited by IronJimbo