Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

24 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Considering how bad your case of oneitis is, I honestly don't know what you should do :lol: 

Han this is the like the third time I've googled some random term you threw out here just to find the only results come from /r/TheRedPill.

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol I'm just messing around with ya. And yes, I know you like girls too. Bring back dat Daisy Ridley avatar. :wub:

Sadly, I can't find a good quality image of Cottontail, and I don't want to have James Corden bunny as my avatar...which means I only have this guy left.

anglo_2000x1125_domhnalgleeson_peterrabb

• Haha 1

honestly it just seems like a dumb fucking (non)word

"Often confused with love, this is the feeling that a particular woman is actually special. This is just an illusion; she is the same as the other three or so billion. "Go fuck ten other women" is the most commonly prescribed treatment for this "disease" (hence the "itis"), as it tends to show quite quickly how very alike people are.

In other words, get over yourself and your obsession with that girl, because it's just an illusion. And when you get rejected, don't be depressed. Because there's really not much to worry about."

The Orphan Master's Son is a fantastic novel, if it wasn't for the fact that Kim Jong Un would threaten to nuke the US if Hollywood turned it into a movie, I'd say it should definitely be turned into a movie.  It almost reads like a dystopian novel in the style of 1984 or Brave New World, but it's entirely real and moving. 

It'd make a wonderful 3 hour epic and expose on North Korea, with strong themes of identity.  It has aspects of satire, tragedy, horror, dystopian sci-fi, romance, thriller and it all somehow works.

It's the most riveting new story I've experience in a while.

Edited by New Year New Panda