Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I.. what... no... dafuq

https://cinemasangha.com/about/

Cinema Sangha is a blog dedicated to the points where pop culture and spiritual principles meet.

Devin Faraci was a film critic and pop culture commentator for a decade before he hit bottom in 2016. Losing everything he once held as important, he discovered a new way of living, aided by 12 step recovery and Therevada Buddhism. Walking this new path, he has seen that the spiritual concepts that can lead to more happiness and a better world can be found not just in dusty old texts and in church basements, but also in movies, comics and TV shows.

Having been a contentious and pugilistic figure in the world of pop culture writing before, Devin is dedicated to making amends by sharing his personal journey and the wisdom he is taught along the way, and making all of that palatable to people who never imagined they would want to read about anything spiritual.

This is not a self help website or a religious website; Cinema Sangha combines real world ideas about how to live with unabashed and joyful fandom of the popular arts. Our entertainment can distract us, but our entertainment can also show us a better way to be.

Finally: Cinema Sangha is not the Truth! This blog presents one flawed man’s perspective, and that perspective is always changing. Take from here what you find useful, and leave behind that which does not speak to you.

• ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

get a faster car and overtake everyone, that's what I do. someone is annoying me just floor it and fly past them.

That isn't possible when the oldies are hogging all three lanes.

Now, as for a new car, we'll see :lol: 

2 hours ago, cookie said:

Just got a new graphics card and it works like a charm :cloud9:

How hard was it to acquire?

10 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Oh.

Good thing it was a GT 1030 to replace an old 315 that faltered and not one of those high-end cards then.

Edited by cookie

Geez, I was just reading the end of that ridiculous CF weekend thread. That was my high-point on BOT, I'll never get reach a higher accomplishment than the wacky thread titles.

Early Friday numbers | THG: CF low-to-mid 60s (Gitesh), Rth "sounds about right"

Early Fri numbers | cannibalism in the NE, hope for civilization on west coast | CF low/mid 60s

Fri numbers | cannibalism in the NE, hope for civ on west coast | CF 67.5, TDW 4.2

Fri numbers | Civilization is saved! West Coast salvation! | CF 70.5, TDW 4.2

Weekend numbers | Power grid back online | Fri: CF 70.5, TDW 4.2 | Sat: CF Hoopty million

Weekend #s | Power grid back online | Fri CF 70.5, TDW 4.2 | Sat CF 52-53 (shifty-eyed Asgardian)

Weekend #s | Angry citizens demand bread, numbers & fudge | Fri CF 70.5, TDW 4.2 | Sat CF 52-53 Rth

Weekend #s | CF 161.3 | Fudge is delicious

Nov 22-24 weekend #s | CF 161.3, TDW 14.12, BMH 12.5, DM 8.2 | Gotham mourns | Fudge is delicious

Nov 22-24 weekend #s | CF 161.3, TDW 14.12, BMH 12.5, DM 8.2 | Jack needs to write his essay

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3, TDW 14.12, BMH 12.5, DM 8.2 | Jack, write your essay | You too, Jandrew

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3, TDW 14.12, BMH 12.5, DM 8.2 | West Coast lookin' slack today

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3, TDW 14.12, BMH 12.5, DM 8.2 | Boy, the Patriots suck

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3, TDW 14.12, BMH 12.5, DM 8.2 | Manning is anti-Ed, refuses to throw

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3, TDW 14.12, BMH 12.5, DM 8.2 | The Derp is complete | Pray for Ed

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3 TDW 14 BMH 12.5 DM 8.2 | Increase from estimates? | Rth "Mmmm.. yeah, no"

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3? Go home LG, you are drunk | Ed's redemption | Sun CF 32-33 (Rth)

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3? | Admissions are weird/nebulous | LG grasping at straws | Sun CF 32-33 Rth

Nov 22-24 #s | CF 161.3? | Lionsgate: "Y U NO LIKE OUR ESTIMATES?"

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Lionsgate: "Y U NO LIKE OUR ESTIMATES?"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5