Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I feel really unattractive. I haven't shaved in over a week, and my hair is a mess. Do I feel like doing anything about them though? NOPE! 

:whosad: 

I joked a while back when we were casting BOT: The Movie that people like Lil' Timmy Tim and Lucas Hedges were too good for you but maybe I was wrong about Hedges. After all, he's quickly making a name for playing teens in various different types of crisis (between Manchester by the Sea, Lady Bird, Three Billboards, and Boy Erased).

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I feel really unattractive. I haven't shaved in over a week, and my hair is a mess. Do I feel like doing anything about them though? NOPE! 

Can people even notice that you haven't shaved? Your teen stubble is probably like delicate baby-bird down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I'm seriously about to go over the edge. Can't take it anymore. I thought I FINALLY got rid of that annoying as shit Boston University youtube ad. It was absolute spam at this point. I just kept clicking on shit when it aired, for the 8th time today, and they gave me an option to remove it. 

Well HEY just got it AGAIN. I swear I'm this close to driving to Boston, and then jetting over to San Bruno. MAKE IT STOP.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HerediTele said:

Can people even notice that you haven't shaved? Your teen stubble is probably like delicate baby-bird down.

Somehow I can't picture Han looking like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Listen to Sortilège. Change your hair, change your life

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I'm seriously about to go over the edge. Can't take it anymore. I thought I FINALLY got rid of that annoying as shit Boston University youtube ad. It was absolute spam at this point. I just kept clicking on shit when it aired, for the 8th time today, and they gave me an option to remove it. 

Well HEY just got it AGAIN. I swear I'm this close to driving to Boston, and then jetting over to San Bruno. MAKE IT STOP.

Use adblocker until the ad goes away.

Unless you're on a tablet or smartphone in which case nothing will help.

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Dude have you ever made a post that isn't utterly moronic? 

On a serious note, you dont need to shave every other day at  your age. I'm sure you are fine.

1 minute ago, Treeing Me Apart said:

Dude have you ever made a post that isn't utterly moronic? 

On a serious note, you dont need to shave every other day at  your age. I'm sure you are fine.

Never.

Just now, aabattery said:

cTLQha6FglA=

There's a difference by styling and not giving a fuck. I do not give a fuck.