Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

The Les Mis movies do not hold a candle to the live theater productions - so, if you like the movies, you have done yourself a disservice by not seeing the wildy better live play:)...

There has also never been a better dramatic musical soundtrack - I own the London cast's version, and I can literally listen to it every day:)...it is perfect!

Anyone who disagrees has a bad take:)...

I... have a bad take. :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

The Les Mis movies do not hold a candle to the live theater productions - so, if you like the movies, you have done yourself a disservice by not seeing the wildy better live play:)...

There has also never been a better dramatic musical soundtrack - I own the London cast's version, and I can literally listen to it every day:)...it is perfect!

Anyone who disagrees has a bad take:)...

I already saw the show on Broadway 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I loved Midnight in Paris when it was only my third Woody Allen movie and I was a teen myself. The infatuation sure didn't last too long though. But at least it gave us Corey Stoll and Adrien Brody's rhinoceros bit. 

Tfw you're a teen and MIP is the third Allen movie you've watched :kitschjob: 

just love when you try to get a couple things done and neither of them work out.  I went to lowes for a part that was universal so of course it doesn't fit and I went to Wawa to get a hot chai since it's snowing and cold out and they give me some burnt, nasty coffee instead.  Coffee is awful anyway, but especially bad when you aren't expecting it.  So just wasted time and money at both places.  Hopefully I can return the Lowes thing and I'm suffering through the coffee because I don't want to just toss it out

At least lunch was ok I guess

Edited by 75Live

24 minutes ago, 75Live said:

just love when you try to get a couple things done and neither of them work out.  I went to lowes for a part that was universal so of course it doesn't fit and I went to Wawa to get a hot chai since it's snowing and cold out and they give me some burnt, nasty coffee instead.  Coffee is awful anyway, but especially bad when you aren't expecting it.  So just wasted time and money at both places.  Hopefully I can return the Lowes thing and I'm suffering through the coffee because I don't want to just toss it out

WAT

NOOOOO

Let me make you some nice coffee someday.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

WAT

NOOOOO

Let me make you some nice coffee someday.

no such thing.  Although I figured someone would just take that out of my whole post :P 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Gotta agree with Tele - you haven't had it right for you yet:)...

A nice Caribou blend with a few splashes of whole milk and a tsp/cube of sugar is a nice way to start the day if you don't like the bitter flavor something like most Starbucks blends bring:)...

• Like 1