Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Masterchef + Mastercher Jr. >>>>>>> Kitchen Nightmares

But then I guess the guy who can't pasta gets schadenfreude from seeing people somehow even worse

I HAVE NEVER MADE PASTA IT IS ON THE FAULT OF MY MOM FOR MAKING BAD PASTA

Holy crap, it just sorta dawned on my how many good fucking songs Ed Sheeran has. And damn they're all huge hits on Youtube.

Like there's obviously Thinking Out Loud, Perfect, Castle On the Hill, Shape of You etc etc but like wow there's a bunch of others I forgot were his like Photograph, Lego House, and especially the A Team. And then there's the 'smaller' ones like Dive and Supermarket Flowers...

fuckin hell I wish I could write essays like this dude wrote songs

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I HAVE NEVER MADE PASTA IT IS ON THE FAULT OF MY MOM FOR MAKING BAD PASTA

Did you just Ben Carson your mom?

Also, how is it possible you've never made pasta before? Granted, you're exceedingly young. But still, a skill everyone in this world should know as soon as they can, and it's just about the easiest dang thing you can cook. 

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

48 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Holy crap, it just sorta dawned on my how many good fucking songs Ed Sheeran has. And damn they're all huge hits on Youtube.

Like there's obviously Thinking Out Loud, Perfect, Castle On the Hill, Shape of You etc etc but like wow there's a bunch of others I forgot were his like Photograph, Lego House, and especially the A Team. And then there's the 'smaller' ones like Dive and Supermarket Flowers...

fuckin hell I wish I could write essays like this dude wrote songs

Multiply is a good ass album

Divide was Ed Sheeran selling out to the mainstream. Shape of You and New Man are still real cool songs but hard pass on the album as a whole.

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Multiply is a good ass album

Divide was Ed Sheeran selling out to the mainstream. Shape of You and New Man are still real cool songs but hard pass on the album as a whole.

I enjoy Dive well enough, Castle On The Hill's a pretty good one too as I prepare to leave the town I grew up in. Perfect I absolutely love to sing and play on the guitar. And Supermarket Flowers as a song means so much to me since my grandmother passed away last year.

Really, the only song I dislike on that album is Eraser. There are a few ''meh'' but I could still listen to them fine.

Watched Annihilation last night and fell asleep 20 minutes before the end. Don't feel like I missed much lol. Film is a bit of a snooze. Maybe it redeems itself at the end and suddenly the entire thing improves... otherwise not sure what everyone is raving about.

16 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Watched Rope, thought it was dope. Great runtime too. Need more slick eighty minute flicks in our lives.

Crazy to see Hitchcock planning The Purge sixty five years before it was released. 

Not to mention owning Inarritu with the whole single take thing. 

And yeah, older movies fucking knew narrative economy. Not a minute longer than necessary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Treetanic said:

Watched Annihilation last night and fell asleep 20 minutes before the end. Don't feel like I missed much lol. Film is a bit of a snooze. Maybe it redeems itself at the end and suddenly the entire thing improves... otherwise not sure what everyone is raving about.

That's the best part of the movie tho