Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Like Idk. I'm not a bad kid. I don't drink. I don't do the drugs. I like to think I'm pretty respectful and kind to people. I get good grades. I help a lot around the house and stuff. So what I wanna have sex with my girlfriend. It's not like I'm going out fucking any whore I can find. 

I could post the exact same thing, just switch around the sex and the drinking. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

You have missed many good conversations since.  We miss you.  Come back Pink ❤️😘

Honestly I'm just lazy to ask an admin to allow me back in

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I could post the exact same thing, just switch around the sex and the drinking. 

It's frustrating. Like they're all like "why do you try to hide stuff from us"

And I'm just like "if you didn't have such stupid expectations maybe I wouldn't try to hide stuff"

11 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It's frustrating. Like they're all like "why do you try to hide stuff from us"

And I'm just like "if you didn't have such stupid expectations maybe I wouldn't try to hide stuff"

Tbh, if they're surprised that this stuff is happening at your age, then they're bloody naiive 

3 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Tbh, if they're surprised that this stuff is happening at your age, then they're bloody naiive 

My family asked if I was gay, cause they said "there's got to be a reason you've not got a girlfriend at your age" and tried to say that if I was hiding something that I couldn't tell them anything :/

36 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Like Idk. I'm not a bad kid. I don't drink. I don't do the drugs. I like to think I'm pretty respectful and kind to people. I get good grades. I help a lot around the house and stuff. So what I wanna have sex with my girlfriend. It's not like I'm going out fucking any whore I can find. 

It's not the crime, it's the cover-up.

• Like 1

:hahaha:

For context the a villain for that arc of Dragon Ball Super has identical appearance to Goku (the main character) so these soldiers have mistaken him  for the villain "Goku Black" or "Black" for short.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1