Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Ranger Tree said:

A miniature version of me would be terrifying but also very cool.

You would be a terrible parent unless you change your lifestyle drastically. When having a child you need to think about the person you are gonna give birth to. It's not about satisfying your egoism.

7 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

You would be a terrible parent unless you change your lifestyle drastically. When having a child you need to think about the person you are gonna give birth to. It's not about satisfying your egoism.

Who said anything about "satisfying your egoism"? I want to have a family and have kids, there is nothing unusual about that buddy. 

And I'm sure if I found out I am gonna be a parent that would force me to change my lifestyle and some of my habits. Not that its any of your business to judge my "lifestyle" mate, I'm sure you probably do things I might disapprove of, so get off your high horse and shut your trap aight. 

Edited by Ranger Tree

10 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

Who said anything about "satisfying your egoism"? I want to have a family and have kids, there is nothing unusual about that buddy. 

And I'm sure if I found out I am gonna be a parent that would force me to change my lifestyle and some of my habits. Not that its any of your business to judge my "lifestyle" mate, I'm sure you probably do things I might disapprove of, so get off your high horse and shut your trap aight. 

I have no problem with your lifestyle but do you seriously expect me to tell you that you are ready to become a parent when you post constantly about getting drunk, having drugs and doing other crazy stuff? I don't know you well so my opinion may very well be false but that's the impression you with your own posts has created to me.

Edited by FantasticBeasts
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

*snorts a line of cocaine*

Tree: “hey you know what I want a baby”

*continues to shove cocaine into his nostrils*

I don't just do coke ya know, but if anything it's the tamest hard drug since it's not very dangerous, unlike dodgy pills. Speaking of which I was actually very sensible at the weekend when I bought some pills then realised they are the batch of lethal ones going round that have been killing people - so I cut them into bits and only took a smaller amount so that I didn't die. I do have my head screwed on thanks very much.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Ranger Tree said:

I don't just do coke ya know, but if anything it's the tamest hard drug since it's not very dangerous, unlike dodgy pills. Speaking of which I was actually very sensible at the weekend when I bought some pills then realised they are the batch of lethal ones going round that have been killing people - so I cut them into bits and only took a smaller amount so that I didn't die. I do have my head screwed on thanks very much.

“i only took HALF of the pills that were killing people.  see guys I actually am smart”

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Ranger Tree said:

it's almost as if people can reproduce at any point once they're young adults and onwards...

but I know what you mean. I don't get amazed by it though just envious, I would love to have a kid.

They're so preoccupied by whether or not they can, they don't stop to think if they should. 

• Like 6

• Community Manager

Guys lay off tree. There's a huge difference between saying he'd love to have a kid one day and actually trying to become a father. Yes, tree makes some pretty bad life decisions. Wanting a family one day in the future though is no reason to rag on him though.

• Like 2

Ocean's 8 is a fun movie! Ross' direction definitely feels like Soderbergh lite, but it's a good imitation.

I saw it at the new theater on its PLF screen. The screen is absolutely MASSIVE and probably close to 2/3rds of a real IMAX. The "overhead" speakers are lame though; they're right above the regular speakers on the wall, so any overhead audio is impossible to discern. The recliners are..... there. It's kind of stiff but not uncomfortable to sit in. If the movie was longer, the seat might've gotten annoying. As for crowds, the theater was DEAD. My show only had one other guy in it, and the parking lot only had 12-13 cars including mine when I arrived and left. When you figure that 3-5 of those are employees..... yikes. For comparison, the first showing of O8 today at the AMC alone sold over 30 seats. They're definitely getting destroyed by their prices, but considering they haven't changed them yet, I don't think they'll budge for a while. I'll enjoy the light crowds though :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Ocean's 8 is a fun movie! Ross' direction definitely feels like Soderbergh lite, but it's a good imitation.

I saw it at the new theater on its PLF screen. The screen is absolutely MASSIVE and probably close to 2/3rds of a real IMAX. The "overhead" speakers are lame though; they're right above the regular speakers on the wall, so any overhead audio is impossible to discern. The recliners are..... there. They're kind of hard but not uncomfortable to sit in. As for crowds, the theater was DEAD. My show only had one other guy in it, and the parking lot only had 12-13 cars including mine when I arrived and left. When you figure that 3-5 of those are employees..... yikes. For comparison, the first showing of O8 today at the AMC alone sold over 30 seats. They're definitely getting destroyed by their prices, but considering they haven't changed them yet, I don't think they'll budge for a while. I'll enjoy the light crowds though :lol: 

Too bad you weren't at my sold out showing this past weekend. Grandmas everywhere.

• Astonished 1

56 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I saw it at the new theater on its PLF screen. The screen is absolutely MASSIVE and probably close to 2/3rds of a real IMAX. The "overhead" speakers are lame though; they're right above the regular speakers on the wall, so any overhead audio is impossible to discern. The recliners are..... there. It's kind of stiff but not uncomfortable to sit in. If the movie was longer, the seat might've gotten annoying. As for crowds, the theater was DEAD. My show only had one other guy in it, and the parking lot only had 12-13 cars including mine when I arrived and left. When you figure that 3-5 of those are employees..... yikes. For comparison, the first showing of O8 today at the AMC alone sold over 30 seats. They're definitely getting destroyed by their prices, but considering they haven't changed them yet, I don't think they'll budge for a while. I'll enjoy the light crowds though :lol: 

Seems like a good theater to use moviepass for 🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Seems like a good theater to use moviepass for 🤔

Indeed. Considering I've gotten sick the last two times I went to my AMC, I might start frequenting this theater more. I haven't signed up for MoviePass because of reserved seating, and although this is a reserved theater, nobody goes here :thinking: The 25 minute drive blows tho

Edited by WrathOfHan