Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

48 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

what do you think trump's favourite david lynch movie is? probably blue velvet. that dennis hopper character might be one of the few he relates to.

latest?cb=20150810215117

heart+plug+2.jpg

This the mental image liberals have in their heads when they think about the Donald.

On the left of the second picture, you ca see the senior editor of the New York Times, or is the Post ?

:rock:

Edited by The Futurist

46 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

what do you think trump's favourite david lynch movie is? probably blue velvet. that dennis hopper character might be one of the few he relates to.

I think Trump will love the upcoming Kanye West bio-pic Lynch is directing, with Clint Eastwood playing Kanye and Ted Nugent scoring.  All four of his celebrity supporters all in one movie!

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/25/cardi-b-offset-married-bedroom-marriage-license/

CARDI B & OFFSETGOT HITCHED IN THEIR BEDROOM!!

lmfao, and I was wondering like a week ago in this thread when they were getting married :hahaha: 

i thought that title was just you doing caps lock and large bolded font just for the sake of it until i clicked the article and saw it was the actual title.  wow.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

i thought that title was just you doing caps lock and large bolded font just for the sake of it until i clicked the article and saw it was the actual title.  wow.

Damn you quoted me before the edit