Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

lol not only have they confirmed that Tilda Swinton is really that old man "actor" in Suspiria (which everybody already knew), but she wore a fake dick too.

“She did have us make a penis and balls,” Coulier said. “She had this nice, weighty set of genitalia so that she could feel it dangling between her legs, and she managed to get it out on set on a couple of occasions.” And where is Swinton’s superfluous genitalia now? “Probably in a box somewhere!” Coulier said brightly. “I should try and find it, and put it on a plaque on the wall of my workshop.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/10/movies/tilda-swinton-suspiria.html

I was trying to get a ticket for A Star Is Born this morning with A List, and for some reason, my theater is the only theater that isn’t selling A List tickets today. I can reserve tickets just fine for tomorrow, but today, it’s trying to get me to use the remaining $2 credit on my account. Cancelling the Grindelwald ticket I got last night did nothing, and I was able to reserve it again without any issues. I tried buying something at Disney Springs for today, and that worked as well. I guess the universe doesn’t want me to see A Star Is Born with all the shit getting thrown at me this week!

edit: of course i can buy the ticket right after bitching about it lmao

Edited by WrathOfHan

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I was trying to get a ticket for A Star Is Born this morning with A List, and for some reason, my theater is the only theater that isn’t selling A List tickets today. I can reserve tickets just fine for tomorrow, but today, it’s trying to get me to use the remaining $2 credit on my account. Cancelling the Grindelwald ticket I got last night did nothing, and I was able to reserve it again without any issues. I tried buying something at Disney Springs for today, and that worked as well. I guess the universe doesn’t want me to see A Star Is Born with all the shit getting thrown at me this week!

Maybe it's because the universe has decided you're not worthy of it. :ph34r:

Besides our office roof collasping and the insolation fluff coming out, the fact that we have no backyard and forest anymore, our neighbor's fire alarm has been going off for about 18 hours and they're not here to turn it off, the people on the other side of us just bought the house and now it needs repairs, we have no water and electricity, I haven't showered since Tuesday, and there's only so much we can do until the city removes branches (because we can only go as far as maybe 6 miles down the backwoods), Hurricane Michael was great.

@WrathOfHan Tallahassee will probably be better by the time you get there. Probably.

Edited by Morieris
  • Sad 11

16 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Besides our office roof collasping and the insolation fluff coming out, the fact that we have no backyard and forest anymore, our neighbor's fire alarm has been going off for about 18 hours and they're not here to turn it off, the people on the other side of us just bought the house and now it needs repairs, we have no water and electricity, I haven't showered since Tuesday, and there's only so much we can do until the city removes branches (because we can only go as far as maybe 6 miles down the backwoods), Hurricane Michael was great.

@WrathOfHan Tallahassee will probably be better by the time you get there. Probably.

Jesus. At least you're safe.

• Like 1

Too bad nobody seems to like this new Matthew Weiner series on Amazon. I was considering checking it out just for that crazy good cast alone but it doesn't seem to be worth the time even for that (especially when each episode is an hour long? No thanks).

Edited by filmlover