Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

Just checked out Portrait of a Lady on Fire on Hulu this morning. Y'all seriously need to see it if you haven't already. It's up there with Carol and Call Me by Your Name in the new LGBTQ+ classic canon.

That was the last movie I saw in theaters before you-know-what, and I feel very prideful about that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Last movie I saw in theaters was I SEE YOU. What a ride that was. Highly recommend it.

MV5BNzVkOWM5YTEtMDdkNi00YjMzLWEzNWEtODEw

wtf is that poster

It's honestly one of the few posters I've seen that creeps me the hell out.

Edited by cookie

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

Last movie I saw in theaters was I SEE YOU. What a ride that was. Highly recommend it.

MV5BNzVkOWM5YTEtMDdkNi00YjMzLWEzNWEtODEw

What the everloving fuck lol.

Last movie I saw in theaters before the world fell apart was Onward with my family on opening weekend, having very little clue that it would be available to watch on Disney+ less than a month later.

6 hours ago, Cap said:

Whenever he hosts SNL (or will he after all the times they've already made fun of him lol) I hope he goes all in and joins Chloe Fineman in a skit that makes fun of himself as another famous person like Zooey Deschanel did.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bein-quirky-with-zooey-deschanel/n13392