Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Jesus, I remember a time where I hardly had a choice and just had to settle for 3D if I even wanted to see any of the big movies. At some point they went away but I have no idea what the last movie I had to see in 3D was. Maybe the last Hobbit?

14 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Remember all those 3D TV sets with the goggles at places like Best Buy and Costco from like 2010-13?  Lol what a hit.

Also remember when "Hey Soul Sister" was literally everywhere (on the radio, in commercials, used in TV shows and movies, etc.) in 2010 and you couldn't get away from it? lmao.

• Haha 3

5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”

8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”

Happy Easter! Jesus is alive!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SLAM! said:

5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”

8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”

Happy Easter! Jesus is alive!

• Haha 1

I keep forgetting this new Kardashians show is on Hulu (in large part because I try to block them out whenever possible) which meant a Disney crossover episode was probably inevitable. If this whole thing was actually for an episode it would be the only one I would actually watch just to see the annoyed guests lol.

Kardashians Cut Line at Disneyland, Shut Down Popular Attraction While Guests Angrily Watch - Inside the Magic

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

I keep forgetting this new Kardashians show is on Hulu (in large part because I try to block them out whenever possible) which meant a Disney crossover episode was probably inevitable. If this whole thing was actually for an episode it would be the only one I would actually watch just to see the annoyed guests lol.

Kardashians Cut Line at Disneyland, Shut Down Popular Attraction While Guests Angrily Watch - Inside the Magic

I would be cheering for the annoyned guests to kick the Kardashian's butt.

20 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

I'm seven episodes in Into the Badlands and wtf this show is way way better than I was expecting.

Oh and hail Marton Csokas

I have been having dreams of Emily Beecham once in a while ever since I saw it long ago and love Ally Io (something)'s eyebrows too.  

• Like 1

GOvernoe De Santis will try to take away Disney's legal privilages in Florida, such as haing their own special district for Disney world

I think Dinsey never should have gotten that special deal, but De Santis ti taking it away for the wrong reasons. 

One wing of the GOP seems to be truning on corporate America for being too "woke".

5 hours ago, AJG said:

They said you can't turn every video game into a movie. THEY WERE WRONG!!!!

This is just stupid, why they don't just turn, (me walking around a lake that's 12km) to a movie.