Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

33 minutes ago, DAR said:

I was looking at my profile and forgot I had three warning points.  I had called water a fucking moron.  Good times.  Good times 

32 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

I'm sorry my spoiler-tag made it sound interesting. It's not so much. :lol: 

POST, WATER, PT are all very good. I, TONYA... not so much (it's okay).

Don't have a clue about LADY BIRD.

Water

• ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The new Pacific Rim movie looks HORRENDOUS. Plus you know it's probably gonna be bad since it has Scott Eastwood in a lead role. 

Small Tele is, like, five or something. Let him have the robots punching each other.

• Like 4

He continued, “I went to school with white people who had less talent than me—because I’m talented as fuck—and they’re doing way better than me. I went to N.Y.U. with Lady Gaga.” There was a burst of laughter and applause from the den. “Now, CBS ran Grammys ads this week, and I’m one of the hotter acts, and they had a visual of the performers on the show: Lady Gaga, Pink, and me. Only they showed some black kid from a fan video—it’s not even me. I was, like, Fuck this, fuck them, I’m not going to do the show!” After a moment, he added, quietly, “The sad thing is I’m going to do it, because black people don’t get that chance very often.”

Hmm, but Lady Gaga and P!nk are way more talented than Childish Gambiwhatever....and yeah, they're white, though it has nothing to do with their talent or lack thereof. Sorry! 

1 hour ago, La Binoche said:

Hmm, but Lady Gaga and P!nk are way more talented than Childish Gambiwhatever....and yeah, they're white, though it has nothing to do with their talent or lack thereof. Sorry! 

Lando Calrissian

Yeah, not a fan of The Ladykillers.

Anyway, it has taken me far too long, but I have finally gone through all the Coen Brothers films. Time to RANK

1 - Big Lebowski, Fargo, Inside Llewyn Davis, No Country, O Brother, Raising Arizona

2 - Barton Fink, Blood Simple, Hudsucker Proxy, Miller's Crossing, A Serious Man

3 - Burn After Reading, Hail, Caesar!, True Grit

4 - Intolerable Cruelty, The Man Who Wasn't There

5 - Ladykillers

I am aware this is a total copout but in fairness they're pretty much impossible to rank. I'd feel good with any of the top 11 being my number one here. COENS. Got that Netflix show coming out this year too which is dope. Gimme more COENS.