Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Ric Flair is actually in the Ric Flair Drip music video, and he actually woos. 2018 won't get any more meta than this, so great.

Flair was not only the best thing about this, he was the only good thing about it :P 

• ...wtf 1

13 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Ric Flair is actually in the Ric Flair Drip music video, and he actually woos. 2018 won't get any more meta than this, so great.

I screamed. I legit thought Ric Flair was dead.

Finished watching the Waco mini series on Paramount snd I guess I should put this in spoilers but to save 6 hours for people of totally one sided bias,  this is how it goes 

Spoiler

According to this show, FBI messed up at Ruby ridge so they randomly select a group of completely innocent people to kill and when it didn't happen the first day they waited until day 51 to complete their dastardly deeds and finally are happy they killed kids as violently as possible.  

Now don't get me wrong , I'm  not defending what happened and the FBI made a ton of mistakes but this show was filled with lies and such to make them seem even worse.

Edited by 75Live

Purged my instagram, feels good. Down to 104 photos for now from what, 140 or something? Had to get rid of all the nonsense, including random landscape shots, pictures with people I haven't spoken to in years, a photo I took of hashbrowns and all those overly filtered pics that was popular when IG first came out. And got rid of those got awful hashtags after every word. Lordt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Purged my instagram, feels good. Down to 104 photos for now from what, 140 or something? Had to get rid of all the nonsense, including random landscape shots, pictures with people I haven't spoken to in years, a photo I took of hashbrowns and all those overly filtered pics that was popular when IG first came out. And got rid of those got awful hashtags after every word. Lordt.

Don’t need to purge Instagram if you don’t post on Instagram. 

/taps head

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1