Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

No rage there. (I even liked SOURCE CODE!)

But what about Timmy.

(oh wait you didn't even see his two breakout roles this past year. Just his nothing part in Hostiles lmao)

Edited by filmlover

Just now, Telehilation said:

You're... torturing yourself for eternity? :lol: 

Like Timmy is torturing you with his ascension to the top. But don't worry, soon you'll move onto Lucas Hedges as your enemy. Dude has three movies out later this year, two of which are lead roles. #EmbraceTheRisingYounglings

• Disbelief 1

Not much gives you nostalgia and a heart attack at the same time. I remember having to cross these bad boys, what a frightening experience that was. Can't believe they were actually still up in 2005, which I mean, is recentish.

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/south-carolina/cooper-river-bridge-charleston-sc/

I understand the phobia of bridges now. I still believe they had maybe 2-3 more years left and kerplunk into the river.

8 hours ago, Telehilation said:

You can dislike or hate the episode but one dude listed as creator/writer isn't gonna dictate the whole series, especially when paired with another showrunner. :) 

No I realise that, I have an open mind and will get through as much as I can. I don't watch a lot of TV but I am aware that there are different people working on different episodes so quality can go up and down 

• Like 1