Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I’ve reached Volume 3. I honestly fell in love with the series. Both RWBY and Camp Camp are great.

The first volume was a little iffy for me. They were clearly still finding their balance but it was still a little shaky, to be honest. The stiff animation was kind of an annoyance but I liked the characters enough that it didn't really bother too much. Volume 2 and 3 is where they really hit their stride. The animation is much more fluid and lively. Plus, the stakes get so much bigger.

I don't know how far into Volume 3 you are so I'll just leave this here:

Your heart will break 

:( 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

The first volume was a little iffy for me. They were clearly still finding their balance but it was still a little shaky, to be honest. The stiff animation was kind of an annoyance but I liked the characters enough that it didn't really bother too much. Volume 2 and 3 is where they really hit their stride. The animation is much more fluid and lively. Plus, the stakes get so much bigger.

I don't know how far into Volume 3 you are so I'll just leave this here:

Reveal hidden contents

I just started Volume 3. However 2 was a good step up from 1 and I hope 3 continues the momentum.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

RWBY is pretty good. 

It's pretty astonishing the jump in quality between Season 1 and the newer volumes. You could tell the budget for the first season (and even for some of Season 2) was done on a shoestring.

• Like 3

It looks fucking beautiful!!!!!!!!

I don’t know what movie is coming out December 8 but fuck that movie because I will not be there.

And fuck the royal family too, but not this show, just the actual family.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

I don’t know what movie is coming out December 8 but fuck that movie because I will not be there.

Didn't like first season, this doesn't look much different. Gonna pass.

11 minutes ago, AJG said:

Grand Tour Season 2 > The Crown Season 2. I know what I'm watching Dec 8th.

16 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Grand Tour Season 2 > The Crown Season 2. I know what I'm watching Dec 8th.

I tried the Grand Tour but it just didn't move me. It was better than Top Gear in certain aspects, and worse than Top Gear in others. 

18 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Brigsby Bear is out on Blu-Ray here next week:hahaha: 

I'm always fascinated by how films with delays like this can still be screened. I guess there's still some cash to be made from the honest people out there, because if that's coming out on DVD in the US next week than it's almost certainly already online. 

Why not just release the film around the US release?

Edited by AJG
  • Like 2

The thing about the Crown was that the first two episodes were beyond amazing as it was like watching some sort of Sequel to the King Speech really.

However, it sort of went downhill to a pretty above average show. I will check out season 2 as I am a sucker for Britsh Period Drama.