Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Thank you, Coolio. With ya 100%.

One of my work colleagues has an annual pass to Knotts, he apparently drops by a couple of times a week as it is right next to his house. But he doesn't go there for the rides or the attractions, apparently they have a really good buffet where he has lunch. He basically paid for an annual buffet :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Wait do you have to wait to get into Pandora or just for the rides? Cause if I miss the rides that's cool. I just wanna walk around in it

I didn't get to ride Flight of Passage but the atmosphere alone is worth it.

Just now, grim22 said:

One of my work colleagues has an annual pass to Knotts, he apparently drops by a couple of times a week as it is right next to his house. But he doesn't go there for the rides or the attractions, apparently they have a really good buffet where he has lunch. He basically paid for an annual buffet :rofl: 

Buffet? At a theme park???

:gold: 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

A bumfuck state like Montana

I was in Montana a couple of times. It's actually pretty nice, they have a food scene going now as well and the people were really friendly. Of the states I have been to, I would say New Jersey is the one which lives up to every stereotype about it. The usual suspects like Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, Wisconsin etc. were really nice and much better than expected.

Just now, grim22 said:

I was in Montana a couple of times. It's actually pretty nice, they have a food scene going now as well and the people were really friendly. Of the states I have been to, I would say New Jersey is the one which lives up to every stereotype about it. The usual suspects like Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, Wisconsin etc. were really nice and much better than expected.

You were in the wrong area:)...

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Question for Americans: what is the worst state?

I hear Alabama is pretty terrible.

Haven't spent much time in the south, but I'd go with Nebraska for the most generally boring one and Detroit, Michigan for the most unappealing large city.