Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

LOOK AT THIS HUMAN MOTHERFUCKER!!! Ahh I love my cats so much, the one thing you'll see me being unequivocally joyful about

Image may contain: cat

Can confirm, cats sitting like people is one of the purer (purr-er?) things in this world.

ugnPV9N.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, elcaballero said:

I'll be flying to LA for the first time today. Super excited, but it sounds like the weather's bad...

Californian's are pussies when it comes to weather. If you are coming from a real state I'm sure you won't even notice the weather.

• Like 1

Just now, elcaballero said:

I'm coming from a hailstorm in Texas, so I should be fine, haha.

I'd go to CA in spring from Denver they'd be bundled up in winter coats huddled around a fire while I'm in  shorts and a tee shirt.

Sounds like they're gonna get some big rain but if your from Texas I assume you know what a real thunderstorm is like.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

That's a real bad take

I was perfectly content with it being a forgotten relic from a time where pop music was all I could access, but then you had to go and send the whiny lyrics and irritatingly repetitive melody back up the memory tube to torture me.

So in my film class, each film we watch is focused on a different aspect of filmmaking. So for cinematography, we watched The Graduate. Right now, we’re watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest to focus on acting.

And I believe we’re watching Amelie for editing later on down the line. 

• Like 1