Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

only scene where he's not being whipped. Did Jesus even try to show his table to the romans? could've helped his case.

Pontius Pilate: This table leg is ready to come off. Can't anybody fix this?

Jesus: I got you, fam. 

1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

I once joked with a physics teacher friend that she should show Armageddon and have students write down as many inaccuracies as they can - just like NASA allegedly does.

Funny enough, my 7th grade science teacher did that. Needless to say, there were a fucking lot of them. 

In terms of goofy 1998 disaster movies, I'd still give the edge to Deep Impact just because it has this doozy of a final exchange between daughter Tea Leoni and father Maximilian Schell right before they are killed by the wave:

"When I was 11, I stole $32 from your wallet."

"When you were a baby I once dropped you on your head."

17 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

he's leading the new joe carnahan movie! joe carnahan fucking rules! mel's crazy ass would've been great in the grey or stretch. 

85reJei.png?1

actually looking at it it's not the freshest logline. but let mel go as nuts as possible here and you've got a movie.

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

85reJei.png?1

actually looking at it it's not the freshest logline. but let mel go as nuts as possible here and you've got a movie.

Apparently Naomi Watts is in it too. God her career is in such a sad place right now.

Edited by filmlover