Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

18 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I really want to dedicate myself to collectivism and giving away wealth but my life is empty and sad enough that material goods and bought experiences make me feel better. Help!

Hey I'll take it. I don't use Venmo, but you can easily transfer right to my Bank of America account.

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Them guys were in Starbucks for two minutes. That manager must’ve had an insane amount of hate in her heart that day.

Yeah I find it hard to believe that people do not think people can behave in this way.

In grade ten I got into a stupid argument with a black girl and I pushed my desk at her and the teacher broke up the fight.

Punishment...I had a talking to by the white guidance counsellor about to control my anger. 

She was suspended for... 4 days.

I will remember that experience for life. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Thematrixfilm said:

something that has been on my mind is continuing ones behavior after something bad is reported on the news.

It can be challenging to continue unusual behavior in the event of tragedy. 

It seems like when something heavy hits the media/news, society might calm down for a while and become tense. 

there is an option to stay yourself in such event, feel the sympathy and empathy in your heart, but keep your behavior fixed knowing that such tragic outside events are independent of individual behavior.  your not being selfish.  maybe you are.  I'm not trying to promote bad behavior, or intentions for people to become freely rude.  no, no. 

It is like, if you act silly, then something bad happens which brings silence, and then you still continue to act silly while methodically trying to think up solutions.

knowing and feeling comfortable with yourself and being honest with yourself, and staying informed with the world around you.

Just now, Thematrixfilm said:

and those shows where they highlight eccentric behavior and compare it to Charles Manson.

it is like, they are trying to scare people straight 

it sort of seems like the movie Get Out almost, like you become hypnotized to become scared straight in order to 'normalize'

...Are these those new kanye tweets everyone's talking about?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

I really want to dedicate myself to collectivism and giving away wealth but my life is empty and sad enough that material goods and bought experiences make me feel better. Help!

Become the next Bill Gates so you can have what you want AND dedicate a few billion to defeating malaria. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Become the next Bill Gates so you can have what you want AND dedicate a few billion to defeating malaria. 

I googled "what kind of computer do I have" the other day

• Haha 4