Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, Pandamia! said:

The gameplay is fun, not good storytelling though.  Most video games that people crack out to have great stories really don’t.

Nobody really calls Kingdom Hearts stories out for having great plots? Fun plots maybe. 

they just released new old pictures of Chris Evans from the 2016 Rolling Stone feature.  And like...

Spoiler

tumblr_paa9czxLGe1tcgac9o1_1280.jpg

just

Spoiler

tumblr_paa9czxLGe1tcgac9o2_1280.jpg

murder

Spoiler

tumblr_paa9czxLGe1tcgac9o5_1280.jpg

me

ugh.  so rude.

does anyone remember that news moment when someone had an epic scheduled Obama meeting, and the Air Force One landed, he exits the airplane, comes out with a smile and shakes the persons hand.  then turns back around and get back onto the Air Force One and it takes off.

DAMMIT DRAKE. As soon as everyone gets sick of him, he pulls out the tricks. The Upset video is literally a Degrassi reunion.  Whole cast glowed up. Degrassi was my jam back in the day. I was way too young to be watching that, but man that show was insane. Should've known 2:47 was coming. 🤣 

Edited by Jandrew

ok, this is the behavior and language and approach that you should employ to yourself to try and get those plants removed growing into that gravestone.  maybe do something sour, sore, or repulsive.  see what you can do, ready! go!

Edited by mathemetrics

5 hours ago, Jandrew said:

DAMMIT DRAKE. As soon as everyone gets sick of him, he pulls out the tricks. The Upset video is literally a Degrassi reunion.  Whole cast glowed up. Degrassi was my jam back in the day. I was way too young to be watching that, but man that show was insane. Should've known 2:47 was coming. 🤣 

Was... is... is that Kevin Smith?!?!?!? 

Whats he doing here?????

4 hours ago, Blankments said:

do y'all remember when I said I was going to get help for my anxiety/sadness problems? yeah that never happened WELP

You should speak to someone. Is counseling available to you?

• Thanks 1