Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

It feels as if you just go around doing odd jobs.

Without context of where you are in the game I can't really address that, other than that doing jobs and quests is inherent in any RPG as a means of filling up the game world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Without context of where you are in the game I can't really address that, other than that doing jobs and quests is inherent in any RPG as a means of filling up the game world.

Yeah I don’t really play RPG’s. I just thought the game would be similar to Zelda BOTW. Ive yet to fill that void.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Ah ok. I applied at a corporate Starbucks, so I'll have tips and all their perks assuming I get the job. I'm guessing Kroger's Starbucks are staffed like Target where there's usually only 1-2 people working?

yeah once i'm fully trained, there'll only be one other prson there with me

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AJG said:

Yeah I don’t really play RPG’s. I just thought the game would be similar to Zelda BOTW. Ive yet to fill that void.

BOTW but on Master Mode

HZD would be more your thing, even if it's more story driven than BOTW.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AJG said:

No it is definitely not like a Zelda game.

If RPGs aren't your thing I can understand not being that into it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

Actually Metal Gear Solid V would also work really well.

That might be the only video game I’ve bought that actually felt unfinished.

“Replay these old missions to get the cutscenes that finish the story”. I’ve never been so pissed. That game was close to perfection.

12 minutes ago, AJG said:

That might be the only video game I’ve bought that actually felt unfinished.

“Replay these old missions to get the cutscenes that finish the story”. I’ve never been so pissed. That game was close to perfection.

well, it is technically unfinished

extremely annoyed... it had looked like on the Broadway in Chicago site you could buy season tickets whenever, now I check it out and it's like "we're not offering them for this season anymore" ... wtf? there was nothing about limited availability. Really fucking dumb

It’s been a quality Independence Day.  Dog walk in the morning.  Swimming and barbecue at my uncle’s.  Brewers win.  And a little Twilight Zone sprinkled throughout 

Had the most memorable Fourth of July party in like forever. The fireworks were loud and powerful enough that they somehow caused a fire, which was quickly taken out. Secondly the cakes accidentally kept falling over, and we had to keep running or else we'd get blasted by them. If I wasn't careful enough, my butt could have been fried. 

Edited by Fancyarcher