Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i just used an alt twitter account to tell A24 that Ethan Hawke needed to take what i refer to as a 'chill pill', and needed to 'chillax' which is a fun portmanteau of chill and relax that i've just come up with. anyway they blocked me again.

Why does A24 hate you again? I can't remember. :lol:

somebody bump the dune thread. i can't find it.

But holly shit, what disgusting news!!!

Timothée Chalamet In Talks To Star In ‘Dune’ For Denis Villenueve And Legendary

https://deadline.com/2018/07/timothee-chalamet-dune-denis-villenueve-legendary-frank-herbert-1202427315/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

i just used an alt twitter account to tell A24 that Ethan Hawke needed to take what i refer to as a 'chill pill', and needed to 'chillax' which is a fun portmanteau of chill and relax that i've just come up with. anyway they blocked me again.

hmm

f8sDXGS.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 5xmatrixdu said:

party = the mob of the future.  

- organized crime, operating outside the law, growing deep into a lifestyle where you have to defend it.

- privileged kids with rich liberal parents who say their kids are the future.  The kids are having fun, figuring things out, and organizing together as a group so there can be marriage + family and a future together, etc.  Usually parties celebrate freedom and handle business privately (defending freedom privately).

Anyone have any idea what the above comment means? 

• Thanks 1