Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

lmao I think this HR person misinterpreted my email and no longer wants to interview me. If you're that titchy, I hate to think how the rest of your organization is.

Anyway, Chef'd abruptly shut down, and as someone who applied multiple times, If I was there, it wouldn't have happened but o well.

JK, I feel bad for the people who suddenly don't have jobs in Southern California of all places.

Mo' Better Blues is some good stuff. I think it's one of the very few cases where Denzel gets a little overshadowed. Wesley Snipes was the real stand out; dude was awesome in this. The dolly shots are aces too.

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

Mo' Better Blues is some good stuff. I think it's one of the very few cases where Denzel gets a little overshadowed. Wesley Snipes was the real stand out; dude was awesome in this. The dolly shots are aces too.

tfw you watch a movie for Denzel but another actor steals the show

tenor.gif?itemid=7931865

• Like 1

A Soldier's Story is decent. Wish it had a bit more bite but it's still pretty effective.

Eighties dramas have the wackiest scores. Those dudes loved their synths and shit. The score for this one reminded me of Peter Weir's Gallipoli, which is also nuts.

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Can you believe that 10 years ago, Space Chimps was released?  Man how time flies.  Happy 10th anniversary to one of the most influential films of the decade.

Better yet, it’s been 10 years since Mamma Mia released, the film that inspired the upcoming all time great

• Like 1

Also, Wellington Paranormal continues to be hilarious.

I dunno if there's anyway to actually watch it overseas (I know the Australians can but no idea on what's happening for rest of the world) but y'all gotta try get your hands on it. It's so good.