Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

Well it was kind of an orderly thing. He took selfies/autographed stuff with seemingly every person at the Fallout premiere. So when he came up, I just asked him to sign my hat and if he would take a photo. He said sure and took the selfie for me. I thanked him and he said "no problem" and moved on, lol.

When Pink Met Henry

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Edited by MrGamer
  • ...wtf 1

• Community Manager

So I've been catching up on Riverdale (which is taking longer than it should due to it's sophomore slump) but I came across this article through the AV Club's review of the episode I just saw:

https://theoutline.com/post/3830/riverdale-archie-fascism?zd=3&zi=7rcpjxnr

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

So I've been catching up on Riverdale (which is taking longer than it should due to it's sophomore slump) but I came across this article through the AV Club's review of the episode I just saw:

I had to give up on Riverdale once I realised that they were 100% serious. I thought it was meant to be some kind of parody or joke.

7 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

Oh. So you’re there. It just gets more ridiculous. 

My friend was like: “I heard Riverdale S2 really jumps the shark.”

And I replied: “What shark? There is no shark. This show is operating on a whole other level of batshit.”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Well, that Bermuda cruise trip was a ton of fun! Now back to BOT, where I'm sure no meltdowns over a certain box office upset nor any fan wars over certain trailers have emerged while I was gone.

See Mamma Mia 2 ASAP, fool.

10 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Loudly playing the Mission Impossible theme song at work so that answering constituent e-mails is more exciting. My coworkers must think I am insane

It really is the best theme. Whenever a new one comes out it's stuck in my head for a month.