Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tyrese-erratic-domestic-violence-trial-article-1.3638610

Cliffs:

Tyrese is bipolar

He pushed his ex-wife down stairs in 2004 and hit her while she was pregnant in 2007

She wants Tyrese to have joint custody only with monitored visitations and for him to attend anger management classes

Welp.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 3

58 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My iPhone 6 Plus is starting to become unresponsive. I wasn't in any hurry to get a new phone and thought I'd be able to get another year out of this phone, but that isn't looking likely. What phones do you guys have? Before this phone, I had the Galaxy S4, and I'm considering going back to Samsung because TouchWiz seems to have become not-shitty.

My 6+ is also getting laggy, the battery drains more quickly, and just becoming unusable. I was gonna get an 8+ over Black Friday

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, franfar said:

My 6+ is also getting laggy, the battery drains more quickly, and just becoming unusable. I was gonna get an 8+ over Black Friday

Apparently Apple says their phones are only supposed to last for 3 years, so it's perfect timing :hahaha: The X looks nice but not 1k nice IMO. If the price was a little lower, I probably would have gotten that, but I kind of want an Android this time.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Apparently Apple says their phones are only supposed to last for 3 years, so it's perfect timing :hahaha: The X looks nice but not 1k nice IMO. If the price was a little lower, I probably would have gotten that, but I kind of want an Android this time.

I was really considering an Android because of Apple's headphone jack BS, but I'll pass. I already have Bluetooth headphones that work fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Ugh, I hate being sick. I've been laying in bed for three hours, but a headache and the chills won't let me go to sleep.

That sucks! Hope you get better. I suggest trying to get your mind off the sickness, or at least trying to relax, hard as that may seem. It's often worked for me whenever I'm feeling bad. 

• Like 1

Just finished Jim & Andy. Really good documentary. It's an interesting look at method acting. I don't know if Carrey really acted like Andy Kaufman during the entire shoot of Man on the Moon, but it was interesting to watch Carrey as Andy interact with the people Kaufman knew. Definitely worth a watch. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Just finished Jim & Andy. Really good documentary. It's an interesting look at method acting. I don't know if Carrey really acted like Andy Kaufman during the entire shoot of Man on the Moon, but it was interesting to watch Carrey as Andy interact with the people Kaufman knew. Definitely worth a watch. 

I watched it too.  Carrey is an odd duck

I don't know why my computer teacher is pushing this group project so early. I and about half of the class got a message a few days ago that we needed to join a group even though the project isn't being discussed for another two weeks. The class isn't even done with the Powerpoint chapter yet, and you seriously expect them to get rolling on this over Thanksgiving break? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1