Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I should also mention that I'm pretty sure Uglydolls has become my latest trailer stalker, especially with Dog's Way Home now in theaters. I've already gotten it three times, and probably a fourth time if I get around to seeing Upside. I'm planning to see Lego, Dragon and Dumbo too, so I'll probably get the trailer there as well.

• Haha 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I should also mention that I'm pretty sure Uglydolls has become my latest trailer stalker, especially with Dog's Way Home now in theaters. I've already gotten it three times, and probably a fourth time if I get around to seeing Upside. I'm planning to see Lego, Dragon and Dumbo too, so I'll probably get the trailer there as well.

Mine is definitely Miss Bala. I'm not at all joking when I say it's been attached to the last six movies I've seen.

Just now, Telemachos said:

dont you put that evil on me

Hide contents

legit think he’s gonna be a great Paul Atreides

Better to jump on the Timmy T train sooner than later. 

Image result for statistics gif

P.S. I've caught up on The Masked Singer after hearing so much about it and this show is fucking hilarious. More people on BOT should check it out.

3 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

dont you put that evil on me

Reveal hidden contents

I can't wait to see Chalabae ride a giant sand worm in IMAX. (That's literally the only thing I know about Dune lmao)

Just now, filmlover said:

Better to jump on the Timmy T train sooner than later. 

Image result for statistics gif

P.S. I've caught up on The Masked Singer after hearing so much about it and this show is fucking hilarious. More people on BOT should check it out.

That show becoming an overnight sensation befuddles me. When someone first told me the concept, it sounded like the most desperate attempt at aping American Idol/The Voice ever. 

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

That show becoming an overnight sensation befuddles me. When someone first told me the concept, it sounded like the most desperate attempt at aping American Idol/The Voice ever. 

It's insane and yet so entertaining. It's a perfect "distraction" series from the shit show the world is dissolving into.

6 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Tele, I'm a Gen Zer who goes through existential crises every other day. Movie theaters are the only things that distract me from the world's impending demise.

May I have a moment of your time to inform you about our grumpy lord and savior Arthur Morgan?

@Telemachos @MrPink @aabattery

• Like 2