Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

23 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Have a presentation to finish by tomorrow and been working like crazy. While my wife and in laws tell me I work too much and need to be content.

F*ck being content.

Dude, gratitude is a very important part of overall happiness. I have final exams and final papers to worry about too, but I don't stress about them. I do prepare for them and complete them, but I don't worry about it. I think you could truly benefit from choosing to be content in your current situation. Both of us have been given the opportunity to give beautiful presentations in a college setting, and to me, that's truly something to be grateful for, no matter how challenging it may seem.

However strenuous your work may be, I believe you can do it. So you don't have to worry about its completion.

Just simply complete it.

Thanks for the support everyone. It really means a lot. I hope my grandma is alright, she’d probably take the loss the hardest along with my great aunt’s children since that’s her sister and the latter’s mother. I’m going to call her and then go to bed.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 2