Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Because there's actually a wealth of movies out there worth checking out besides the latest blockbuster? I don't know.

exactly, plus netflix is basically the equivalent of one movie a month so it all would work out anyway :P 

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Call Me by Your Name is something I kind of have to see with a girl so my parents don't question my sexuality :lol: 

lol have they ever even heard of it? Just go and don't tell them. They don't sound like they would ever watch in the first place anyway.

Just now, filmlover said:

lol have they ever even heard of it? Just go and don't tell them. They don't sound like they would ever watch in the first place anyway.

If they ask what it's about, exactly what would I say? It's a gay romance, and you can't really deny that by saying something else :lol: 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

If they ask what it's about, exactly what would I say? It's a gay romance, and you can't really deny that by saying something else :lol: 

Just tell them you're going to see some other movie. You're 17 now, you no longer need your parents approval to watch whatever you want.

• Like 3

Just now, ACSlater said:

Got Chipotle for dinner.

It's still pretty good but the bastards have cut down on the amount of Guacamole they put in the bowl and that's the best part.

yeah I still enjoy Chipotle from time to time.  As for the servings, I think it depends on the server.  I have been to mine enough to recognize some of the people and I literally drop my head when I see this one person because he always puts like half portions of everything where most everyone else doesn't.  I don't to the guac so I can't say much about that part though :P 

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My mom already thinks I might be gay :lol: Like every couple of months she just asks me if I'm gay.

and... what's wrong with that?

Kid people have been questioning me on my sexuality since the fourth grade. Some of the very kids that used to make fun of me and call me such turned out to be gay themselves. none of it matters.  What someone else thinks doesn't dictate any of it. you gotta be secure with yourself man

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

and... what's wrong with that?

Kid people have been questioning me on my sexuality since the fourth grade. Some of the very kids that used to make fun of me and call me such turned out to be gay themselves. none of it matters.  What someone else thinks doesn't dictate any of it. you gotta be secure with yourself man

idk it just rubs me the wrong way that she thinks I'm gay every now and then. Like, it isn't my fault I can find girls! (maybe it is but whatever)

I just finished the OJ series. That was brilliant TV, and I've learned loads about the case which I wasn't very familiar with. 

Really wanted to punch Kardashian for not having the balls to confront OJ. 

John Travolta is a proper show stealer... Every time he was off screen I wanted him back. I can't say I understand what all the critics seem to love about Sarah Paulson.

I really liked the format, are there other one-season self contained shows on Netflix that anyone would recommend?

• Like 2

I've seen 13 films in a normal capacity this year; probably would have seen Florida Project and Shape of Water in one too if I didn't already see them at TIFF. I'm still waiting for a time when I know there are at least three movies I want to see within a 30 day span before I get a MoviePass.

that has to be one of the ugliest first drives to a game I have ever seen.  The refs called a flag on every play three straight times and 4 flags on those 3 plays.  Then an interception only two plays later

Edited by 75Live

12 minutes ago, 75Live said:

yeah I still enjoy Chipotle from time to time.  As for the servings, I think it depends on the server.  I have been to mine enough to recognize some of the people and I literally drop my head when I see this one person because he always puts like half portions of everything where most everyone else doesn't.  I don't to the guac so I can't say much about that part though :P 

Yea I have just noticed the guacamole thing the past few times. Different servers. Probably the increased avocado cost. 

It's still the best part though. Try it next time.

6 minutes ago, Manchester by the Tree said:

wait until you see the documentary or read about how Kardashian  stole evidence.  I believe that's actually on Netflix still too

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manchester by the Tree said:

I just finished the OJ series. That was brilliant TV, and I've learned loads about the case which I wasn't very familiar with. 

John Travolta is a proper show stealer... Every time he was off screen I wanted him back. I can't say I understand what all the critics seem to love about Sarah Paulson.

I really liked the format, are there other one-season self contained shows on Netflix that anyone would recommend?

Narcos (Pablo Escobar Season 1&2, Cali Cartel Season 3, The entire country of Mexico Season 4).

Black Mirror (every episode is something different. It’s absolutely amazing TV)

• Like 1