Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's such a shame that my Popeye's is trash because I could really go for some of their chicken right now. I haven't been there in almost a month because I always get hard, inedible chicken and mild by accident like half the time :gold: 

Go to Nando's.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

If I'm killing time before a movie, there are about 8 people there at a given time, and half of them are employees :hahaha: 

Stepping into a sears store these days is like going back in time to the 90's. Everything is so outdated!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I ain't driving four states over for some chicken. I'd need a lot of gas for that! :ohmygod: 

That's a like 2-3 Criterion's worth of Gas money :bourne:

Edited by MrPink
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Poe Blankeron said:

question for those who know what they're talking about: I'm trying to trim my beard because it's super unruly (it was supposed to be for Narnia). I do not want to invest in an electric razor at the time. If anyone knows, what's the best way to do this? I'm willing to purchase anything less than $20 to do this.

Bowie knife

• Like 1

The launch of Amazon in Australia was a bit of a flop.  They even had the Kindle more expensive then other online retailers.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/amazon-has-left-aussie-customers-underwhelmed-by-overpricing-limited-products-and-slow-delivery/news-story/e1dc465e990cabeabb12e3ab5020452a

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeeReyEgonnnnn said:

The launch of Amazon in Australia was a bit of a flop.  They even had the Kindle more expensive then other online retailers.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/amazon-has-left-aussie-customers-underwhelmed-by-overpricing-limited-products-and-slow-delivery/news-story/e1dc465e990cabeabb12e3ab5020452a

If you don’t have Amazon then how do you upside down under people buy things?

• Like 1