Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

What a weird turn of events. To me when the split happened, it seemed like it was a mutual decision, with a weird and pointless story about her "partying". But whatever, nobody should've cared about that anyway. But now she's suing him?? And he took the kids??

What in the world.

(I still don't think we should care, they're regular people their divorce and child custody should not be publicized)

10 minutes ago, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

Joe Jonas genuinely coulda avoided all this if he just was like "yeah our lives have gone in different directions" but for some reason he chose to try to villainize Turner.

Parents who want the kids for themselves tend to do that ahead of custody battles? The celebrity exes who want to amicably coparent just do it without a bunch of disparaging leaks to TMZ and staged photo ops.

21 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

Parents who want the kids for themselves tend to do that ahead of custody battles? The celebrity exes who want to amicably coparent just do it without a bunch of disparaging leaks to TMZ and staged photo ops.

Oh I definitely agree, I’m just saying that he brought so much suspicion and bad PR on himself through these stunts. And deservedly so.

I also hate how he’s trying to bring the kids into this. Parents divorcing is tough enough for any kid, they don’t need to also be thrown in front of TMZ.

Edited by AMC Theaters Enjoyer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cap said:

I literally had to fight across 2 laptops and a television to even stream NFL last week and they want to do this?

It worked on a brand new Visio we got earlier this week but ... well, I just use free Prime trials, so they're not getting anything out of me.

39 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I literally had to fight across 2 laptops and a television to even stream NFL last week and they want to do this?

It worked on a brand new Visio we got earlier this week but ... well, I just use free Prime trials, so they're not getting anything out of me.

Amazon is tricky because half the reason I keep it is for the shipping. I don’t really watch any of their programs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cap said:

Amazon is tricky because half the reason I keep it is for the shipping. I don’t really watch any of their programs.

Sane exact situation for me. I had Prime back when it did not have a streaming service for the Freeshipping and other benefits.

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

this reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw on an SUV once that said 'men are assholes and I married their king'

Is it an American culture thing where it's a trend to just openly hate your spouse? I just don't get it. Why don't these people just get divorced.

12 hours ago, Cap said:

Incredible how these streaming services nowadays keep forgetting all the reasons why Netflix got so popular in the first place. And that sadly includes Netflix itself.

Once ads start making their way into streaming services here where I live I’ll just start finding alternative ways to watch their stuff all over again, I really hate ads, I have adblocking all the way up my ass to avoid seeing them.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1