Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I talked with this guy over the weekend who had some pretty great stuff to say but long story short, guy got in a DUI, shit his pants in jail, and learned how terrible things can get. But no matter what happens, nobody will ever care as much about the things you do, than your own self was what it boiled down to. His job found out and he still has that job despite the DUI and the fact his boss had to bail him out. The likelihood that these people decided "Man that Han kid is lame, I'm gonna talk to him this semester, take him to a nice seafood dinner, and then NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN" is improbable. Chances are, they got busy, they figured you as a nice acquaintance, and that doesn't require keeping in touch. 

It doesn't have to stay that way either. If you take the small steps to change, from your worst self, step by step, eventually you'll learn to get over your apprehension to socially interacting in school

I'm basically caught in this dilemma of socializing or keeping to myself. The way I see it, I'm too close to my comfort zone. I like keeping to myself and doing things alone, yet I simultaneously despise it and wish I had friends. I just don't feel like putting forward the effort anymore. Hopefully this changes when I go to a university and be COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ck5111 said:

Guess I should start with saying sorry, I truely am sorry. I dont know what words to use right now...@YourMother the Edgelord and @grim22 sorry for my actions. I never meant to hurt anybody, sorry. all of these friendships has meant alot to me, I never really wanted anything more than that I don't know if you will hate me for this, block me on Everything, if you need time to chill or if you're okey with it im just so fucking sorry

We cool.

Ok I say this as a slightly overweight fella.  But offensive and defensive lineman, you can’t do the half Jersey where your gut hangs over.  Your linebackers or wide receivers ok.

Edited by DAR

27 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I talked with this guy over the weekend who had some pretty great stuff to say but long story short, guy got in a DUI, shit his pants in jail, and learned how terrible things can get. But no matter what happens, nobody will ever care as much about the things you do, than your own self was what it boiled down to. His job found out and he still has that job despite the DUI and the fact his boss had to bail him out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1