Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

As long as you get adults involved you're doing the right thing. This isn't something anyone of your age should handle on their own.

I’m afraid I’ll make things worse and potentially push him over the edge.

27 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m afraid I’ll make things worse and potentially push him over the edge.

I think what I would do is approach the situation as a friend. I know that your friend sent you the picture because he really does have trust in you. So I believe that your friend will trust you. I believe that he will trust that you truly care for him.

I've had thoughts of suicide myself, but I discourage myself from ever seriously considering the action because I know that I am loved, and I know that I am not alone, and I know that, if I died, my loved ones would be devastated. And while your friend may not believe it right now, as long as you are caring for him and helping him through, he is loved, he is not alone, and he has loved ones that would truly be devastated if he were gone.

I've read the comments pertaining to the situation; you've been doing well, and you've stayed engaged in the situation, though I ask you to keep on going, to keep fighting this fight.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend in this moment. I earnestly pray that everything turns out alright.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I enjoy it but like.... How is it that big 

Kind of similar to The Matrix and Matrix Reloaded I guess. The first film was a smash hit no one expected to be as big as it was. It garnered a lot of praise from everyone which led to the sequels being hotly anticipated. 

6 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Agreed. Very strongly.

Hide contents

"Who the fuck is on top their first time?" is probably the best movie quote of 2017 btw.

Nah, best quote of 2017 is probably this doozy of a line from Allison Janney in I, Tonya.

Spoiler

"Lick my ass, Diane! She can do a fucking triple."