Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Good God, last night's SNL was WEAK. If not for Sam Rockwell dancing and Tucci Gang, it'd probably be the worst episode of the season.

But it had Rockwell accidentally dropping an F-bomb, therefore it was GREAT!

Jessica Chastain is hosting next week. Love her but I got a bad feeling about this.

19 minutes ago, filmlover said:

They still have the poster up at the theater for New Mutants touting the "April 13" release date. I had to laugh.

Fox sent us an entire roll of those posters only a few weeks ago. Not sure if we're supposed to send them back, or if they're now just sad, laughable memorabilia. 

20 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Then you realize P-burgh's at home in temps of 13 degrees, and they get to play a Florida team?:)

I mean, Brown is hurt and might not play, and that may kill P-burgh...but then again, Bortles is healthy and will play:)...

I got Jacksonville +6 and Saints + 4

See the source image

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DAR said:

That baby in Fate of the Furious definitely gave a better performance than Vin Disel 

Also why the hell did I get a little choked up at the end.

Vin Diesel in Fate is hilarious though, loved his effort throughout. @aabattery

• Like 1

Am I the only one who genuinely appreciated Vin in FATE, though? I get it, he's not the greatest actor, but I also didn't get the "hilarious" vibes some of you get. I felt like I could at least take him seriously and that's why I didn't mind the movie. It was a bit of a change of pace from typical macho man Vin.