Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

The premiere for The Assassination of Gianni Versace was really good. Not as great as the opener for The People vs. O.J. but that was always gonna be a tall order. Darren Criss is quite scary on this, kudos to Ryan Murphy for giving him exactly what he needed to break away from Glee types of roles.

Well, it's a summer unpaid internship at a local weekly entertainment newspaper at Martha's Vineyard. I've been out of the reporting thing for a few years and having a hard time getting my foot back in the door. I only really had less than two years career experience with a media company (left due to medical issues). 

The plot to Forever My Girl alone is a giant bag of WHAT?!

A music superstar reunites with his first love and realizes the steep price he has paid for his success in Forever My Girl, an uplifting and emotional romance based on the novel by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Heidi McLaughlin. Liam Page (Alex Roe) and his high-school sweetheart Josie Preston (Jessica Rothe) were the golden couple of Saint Augustine, Louisiana, until Liam left her at the altar for a shot at fame and fortune. Eight years later, Liam returns to his tiny hometown for the first time as a world-famous recording artist, but not even his own father is thrilled to see him. As he tries to rebuild the bridges he burned years earlier, Liam reconnects with his small-town roots, his close-knit community and Josie, the girl he left behind. As he attempts to reclaim everything he loved and lost, Josie does her best to keep him out of her heart, but life has one more surprise waiting for Liam, one that could change everything, in this heartwarming look at love, family and second chances.

WHAT?! So he just...ditches her to become a celebrity just like that? And from the previews it appears she was pregnant with their child at the time? Dude, you're an asshole.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Hasn't she been busy shooting the newest X-Men movie?

I always forget this one somehow but it was I don't know a few weeks in Summer, it bartely counts IMO.

She has like 12 projects annouced (hints of a Jlaw/Emma Stone movie lately) but nothing materializes.

It s weird.

If she isn't in the new QT, well ...

Edited by The Futurist

2 hours ago, DAR said:

Ill be honest that wasn’t really that funny

I am still confused why anyone would willingly sit down and watch SNL. The entire show's run is pretty much one or two funny moments, and three or four really funny actors, with the rest consisting of nothing but mediocrity. #SorryNotSorry

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

I am still confused why anyone would willingly sit down and watch SNL. The entire show's run is pretty much one or two funny moments, and three or four really funny actors, with the rest consisting of nothing but mediocrity. #SorryNotSorry

I've been an avid live SNL watcher since I was 13 and will continue to do so until it goes off the air (which most likely isn't happening in my lifetime so...). The problem for the most part has been the writing, although I guess that comes with the task of who they get to host. Jessica Chastain may be a great actress, but does anyone really think this will work out for her? I sadly doubt it.

The problem with SNL here is that it’s on Saturday night when the actual US broadcast time is Sunday. 

It was never on here when I was young and I’ve never got into it since it’s been available. 

6 minutes ago, Eevin said:

jesus.

six month hiatus and i hardly recognize this place.

@aabattery is a mod and @Just Tele isn't? 

BKB is permabanned? @raegr went fucking insane and is also permabanned?

i'm sure there's more

oh well

nice to be back

hi everyone

We've been forced to eat nothing but Kiwi fruit ever since AA's reign. Get out while you still can.

• Like 5
  • Disbelief 1