Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So today one of my friends texted and told me they were bored. I sent them the YouTube link to American Honey just goofing around not actually expecting her to watch it. 3 hours later she's texting me about how stupid it was. We're no longer friends

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So today one of my friends texted and told me they were bored. I sent them the YouTube link to American Honey just goofing around not actually expecting her to watch it. 3 hours later she's texting me about how stupid it was. We're no longer friends

wow, redirecting them to the pirated link of it on YouTube instead of telling them it's on Amazon Prime?

Edited by That One Guy

Just now, That One Guy said:

wow, redirecting them to the illegal link of it on YouTube instead of telling them it's on Amazon Prime?

I got a person to watch American Honey okay. I did my civic duty. Speaking of which you still haven't wated it yet, right? Watch it

The Greatest Showman's huge success has made noticed that movie musicals have made a real resurgence box office wise in the last few years and I'm trying to figure out why because I know it wasn't hip or cool to like musicals at least for my age group when I was at school but I wonder if it's the fact musicals has somewhat broaden with hits on Broadway and the West End like Hamilton, The Book of Mormon, to name but a few.

1 hour ago, Telehilation said:

...my mother just emailed me to tell me one of my Facebook posts was grammatically wrong.

:kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: 

Join the club. My mom's asked me at least three times to edit one of my facebook posts, just because I got one word wrong, and she thinks that'll give people a bad impression of me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Telehilation said:

Lies! Deceptions! @DeeCee

(How quickly do you think the Flat Earthers will use this as evidence of a conspiracy?)

I'm pretty sure they were tweeting about it being fake as it happened.

“You can tell it’s real because it looks so fake. We have way better CGI.”

-Elon Musk

• Like 2

Amazing the first thing going through my mind watching the first ten minutes of tonight’s Versace 

Spoiler

I know Andrew Cunanan just beat a guy to death with a hammer.  But if he hurts the dog I’m going to be really fucking pissed