Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

bestofoutrageculture and shitredditsays are pretty good too for a look at general reddit insanity.

I was reading kevin spacey news at r/news. First comment was good, about this being bad. Second comment (highly upvoted), was about people being outraged at nothing and just grinding on a 14 year old is not paedophilia. Downvotes start coming after that, but seeing people supporting him was scary.

8 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

I was reading kevin spacey news at r/news. First comment was good, about this being bad. Second comment (highly upvoted), was about people being outraged at nothing and just grinding on a 14 year old is not paedophilia. Downvotes start coming after that, but seeing people supporting him was scary.

reddit loooooves its paedophilia defending, unless a brown person or a woman (or both!) is the perpetrator, only then is it bad.

Edited by cookie

Went on a second date with a girl. It went very well.:kitschjob:

been talking to her on the phone for hours into the night recently. she calls me at lunch time, it's so cute. I'm finally having the whole teenage high school dating experience... except one of us is not a teenager lol...

• Like 3

On 11/2/2017 at 8:32 AM, TwoMisfits said:

If it returned, it might be time to swing by a doc or clinic...and it might be time to take the rest of the week off and relax (cold water humidifier, warm bubble baths, broth soups, ibuprofen, and extra pillows should all be on your agenda:)...

Yea went to the doc and the way I described it they had me at Mass General for most of yesterday.

It's nothing too horrible but seems like I will need a personal nutritionist going forward to monitor my diet and what not.

I guess having good insurance does pay. 

• Like 2