Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

tbh, and I know it seems easier said than done, but it’s time to get out of your own head. Or, to put it another way, what you think isn’t reality. What you think doesn’t really matter, not in terms of other people and how they react.

U5dsiWMWSHSNhW9CtXb9YeAwiCTFhMP_1680x840

7 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

Basically I walked into the party about an hour after it started, and her arms were around the guy who she saw Ragnarok with. Then later, I saw her run up to a mutual friends of ours who told her not to worry about this other guy, let's call him Finn, because "Finn's an asshole and you deserve better." but here's the thing I know there's a very common denominator between Finn, the Ragnarok guy, and the other guys I've seen her be attractive in and that's that they're coordinated dancers who are buff and shit and I'm not that type of person at all. The only time she really acknowledged me during the party at all was when i was dancing really shit-ly while drunk and it was definitely a laughing at type of thing, and moreover, she was fucking GONE the whole time, like wasted/high on some edible so even if I were to try to talk to her she wasn't even there. To top it all off, when I was sitting down trying not to break down crying at the end of the party (I was really drunk too), a friend of mine tried to "cheer me up" by saying there are other women in the world and "look at you, you've never had a relationship; I'm an expert on this stuff, believe me" which is the point where I decided just to get up and leave and realize that she'd never be into me the way I am into her.

(P.S. fuck paragraph structure, you can read it in a big chunk.)

Rejections happen dude, time to jump on the next wagon. 

11 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

Basically I walked into the party about an hour after it started, and her arms were around the guy who she saw Ragnarok with. Then later, I saw her run up to a mutual friends of ours who told her not to worry about this other guy, let's call him Finn, because "Finn's an asshole and you deserve better." but here's the thing I know there's a very common denominator between Finn, the Ragnarok guy, and the other guys I've seen her be attractive in and that's that they're coordinated dancers who are buff and shit and I'm not that type of person at all. The only time she really acknowledged me during the party at all was when i was dancing really shit-ly while drunk and it was definitely a laughing at type of thing, and moreover, she was fucking GONE the whole time, like wasted/high on some edible so even if I were to try to talk to her she wasn't even there. To top it all off, when I was sitting down trying not to break down crying at the end of the party (I was really drunk too), a friend of mine tried to "cheer me up" by saying there are other women in the world and "look at you, you've never had a relationship; I'm an expert on this stuff, believe me" which is the point where I decided just to get up and leave and realize that she'd never be into me the way I am into her.

(P.S. fuck paragraph structure, you can read it in a big chunk.)

everyone treating this like a defeat when i think it's time to cue the Step Up/Rocky training montage. Step your GAME up bruv.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1