aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

1 minute ago, UNDERDOG said:

Is that because you can't see it anymore? He deleted it.

Or because its a potentially weird casting?

Because he is god awful. Beyond god awful. Ultra god awful. The absolute definition of trash leading man.

All of the comic book movies this year have been a large step above most of the comic book movies from the 10 years or so (with a few exceptions) however they're all rather flawed.

The most consistent of them, Homecoming, is actually consider to be the worst one from this year too.

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I could rank this year's funny book films minus Thor, but I just watched On the Waterfront which is leagues above any of them sooooooooooooo

Han might be a contender

• Haha 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Dacre was the absolute worst part of Stranger Things 2. I had ZERO clue it was the same douche from Power Rangers, so he has that going for him at least. What was in that tweet?

NIGHTWING