Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

Nah, seems terrible to me, should gross about 60% of what alot of people were expecting, it should have made much more.

Most people thought ASM would make well under 1 billion.So it will gross over 85% of what most people were expecting if not more. Edited by grey ghost

ASM is still the most successful reboot revenue wise.By a wide margin.ASM2's prospects look good granting they don't replace the director with someone who doesn't get the characters or importance of the Gwen Stacy story and iconic imagery.

Edited by grey ghost

I'm late but I watched it yesterday, and I'm very satisfied it's my favorite Spiderman, way better than Raimi's Spideys, this movie has an identity, a good universe, a soul.Gwen Stacy is wonderful, Mary Jane seems pitiful and outdated now.

Well, after I saw this movie (twice)... really hope it'll make less than Spider-Man 2's 783M. The movie is awful and deserves nothing. I was really, really looking forward to The Amazing Spider-Man... but now? :angry:

Well, after I saw this movie (twice)... really hope it'll make less than Spider-Man 2's 783M. The movie is awful and deserves nothing. I was really, really looking forward to The Amazing Spider-Man... but now? :angry:

How come you saw it twice?

big drops predicted70% drop DOM40% drop Japan45% drop Germany45% drop France84% drop Australia (Thursday?)

Its not dropping 70% DOMNikki has 14 mill.. Thats around 60%