Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

Rise of the Planet of the Apes says otherwise. Budget - $93M, WW total - $481M.

I said revenue, not profit.It disappointed but it's not a bomb by any stretch of the imagination. They will make hundreds of millions after dvd and tv rights. Edited by grey ghost

This movie ain't gonna be that profitable. They might not even get into the black until BR/DVD.

How much does ASM need WW to make a profit?I estimate less than 650 WW.ASM should beat that.Batman Begins, Star Trek and X-men First Class were less profitable by a wide margin.

Begins is kind of an anomaly, because despite not making much money everyone who saw it was really up for more and WB knew it. I haven't seen TASM so I won't comment on its quality but its debatable how much the film has galvanised the franchise from a story reception POV. But I expect Sony will announce a sequel before long anyway.

How much does ASM need WW to make a profit?I estimate less than 650 WW.ASM should beat that.Batman Begins, Star Trek and X-men First Class were less profitable by a wide margin.

More like 800m WW