Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

People with English as a native language always think it's complicated, why is it complex to you?

Offhand I couldn't tell you, but there's bits of other languages so there's a bunch of contradictory rules in there. Edited by lab276

English is not complex at all. It just has too much words ...

1 million words in English...250,000 in French...Many English words to say the same thing.So as a Chinese you think it's an easy language? Japanese have problems about it, they say it's very hard.But you never learned Russian, because Russian is terribly hard, the declensions are horrible.

English is rather easy. I had both french and english at school but I would never dare to post at a french forum.If you think english is difficult, try german. It's grammar is much more complicated.

German and Russian have the same kind of grammar, the same structure, I can confirm it's terribly hard.I hate this kind of grammar.

Fullbuster posts a short insult in Chinese.Gets 2 pages of comments on his amasing language skills.Way to reward attention-seeking behavior. :rolleyes:

It wasn't an insult, I don't want to be banned.Chinese members there can confirm.

English is rather easy. I had both french and english at school but I would never dare to post at a french forum.If you think english is difficult, try german. It's grammar is much more complicated.

German grammar is HARD :P