That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

The only good part of The Birds was Suzanne Pleshette and that stretch when she and Tippi Hedren are stuck in the same house because for 20 minutes I could imagine that in a moment they'd start making out. Beyond that it's just hopeless

Edited by Jake Gittes

11 minutes ago, Truckasaurus said:

I've been hearing a lot of complaints about that Olaf short that plays before Coco. Don't know if this has been discussed here yet, but does anyone feel this might affect Coco's box office in the long run?

The Olaf "short" seems to be a limited time only thing, I'd imagine it'll be removed sooner rather than later if word of mouth for the short is SUPER toxic (Mexican theaters removed it after the first week). Coco itself seems to be getting overwhelmingly positive reception, so for the time being it'll most likely be a "come to the theater late" type of thing. 

• Like 1

FUUUUUUUUCK what is going on??

I so wanted Call Me By Your Name to sweep me up and carry me away the way only a great romance can. 

But it left me a bit cold. 

Lady Bird. 

Three Billboards. 

And now Call Me By Your Name. 

Underwhelmed by all three. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

JLaw is basically 6th right now in Actress and Pfeiffer is 7th at worst...

This is incorrect. Both of them are at zero/infinity the same as everyone else. Pundits ranking things is meaningless. The only thing that counts is when the nominations are counted and announced, up until then everyone is basically in Schroedinger's Box n