That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

6 minutes ago, Boner Omega said:

No, I'm implying you better take your time.

I get that. I’ll buy my ticket at showtime and stop at the Zaffiro’s inside the theater and order lunch/dinner. They make some really good Zucchini Fries.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

What if we make JL swap places pretending like WW didn't overperform and that JL didn't underperform. These cancel each other out. Swap 225M with 412M, who will notice? :sparta:

Edited by raegr

41 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Let him have his moment. He’s had a rough year.

Actually, I've had a tremendous year, MVP. My meta-prediction, the one all the others feed in to, is that WB will finish 2017 with the DOM studio title. We're in the lead on that.

Bet you're nervous, LOL. 

1 minute ago, SteveJaros said:

Actually, I've had a tremendous year, MVP. My meta-prediction, the one all the others feed in to, is that WB will finish 2017 with the DOM studio title. We're in the lead on that.

Bet you're nervous, LOL. 

WB has had a great year. Maybe a bad fall but they had so many breakouts and hits this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveJaros said:

Yes, the gleeful JL haters are in for a surprise when JL wins this 5-day handily over CoCo. That's what's going to happen. 

Yes, because Coco is somehow going to drop like a rock between Wednesday and Sunday. That's totally happening, and your prediction for Coco wasn't a big stinking bomba. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Bet you're nervous, LOL. 

63a.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SteveJaros said:

Yes, the gleeful JL haters are in for a surprise when JL wins this 5-day handily over CoCo. That's what's going to happen. 

I highly doubt it. I seriously think Coco is going to have insane WOM. Wonder is still kicking too.

Coco should beat it (and honestly deserves to).

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Yes, because Coco is somehow going to drop like a rock between Wednesday and Sunday. That's totally happening, and your prediction for Coco wasn't a big stinking bomba. 

He'll probably be found at 4 AM on New Year's Day wandering the streets naked and muttering "but...but...but...WB is gonna beat Disney for the 2017 box office crown!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Bet you're nervous, LOL. 

LMAO! You really think that with THE LAST JEDI around the corner that Warner Bros. is going to win the domestic total??

The Michael Jordan or Chris Evans-as-Pa Kent in the hurricane gifs are appropriate here.

How is that preview number for Coco? I honestly have no idea how to judge it. A quick Google search told me that MOANA's Tuesday preview number last year was $2.6M so those two should be pretty close. Although predicting for the weekend based on that is also inexact, as I believe that MOANA number beat the preview number for FROZEN, yet the latter had the better weekend.