MaxAggressor

Weekend Thread | Estimates (per DHD) ~ MR:TDC 23M, J 15.8M, H 9.8M, TGS 9.3M, TP 8.7M, 12S/DoT 7.9M, TSOW 5.7M, P2 5.5M, TLJ 4M, TBOEM 3.6M

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

They're across various Paramount social media accounts. I'm still waiting for Phantom Gnome :lol: 

And I'm still waiting for Three Gnomes Outside Ebbing Missouri.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Morieris said:

I was going to see Paddington today but our AMC already took it down :( And with our dollar theater gone, no other option until a home release. I wanted to support it in the theater, but ah well.

@WrathOfHan can easily go support it but he decides not to because he's too lazy.

Trash.

• Sad 2

Just now, Morieris said:

I was going to see Paddington today but our AMC already took it down :( And with our dollar theater gone, no other option until a home release. I wanted to support it in the theater, but ah well.

Yeah, I need to get on it soon. My AMC is probably going to keep it for another week (they kept Emoji around until Ninjago ffs), but it's not locked.

• Like 1

Gnomes marketing is so weird. It's not like kids would care much for that kind of marketing, right? What are they even trying to achieve with those posters?

I found the posters amusing but I'd never go to the movie theater to watch it no matter how many amusing posters they put out. So what's the plan here?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1