That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

1 minute ago, Telehilation said:

NINE?!

i agree it was ridiculous. My theater usually stops at 7 <_<

What was worse is that I didn't realized I needed to use the restroom until the end of the Solo trailer so I actually missed the first minute of the movie

• Like 1

Just now, Blank Panther said:

i agree it was ridiculous. My theater usually stops at 7 <_<

What was worse is that I didn't realized I needed to use the restroom until the end of the Solo trailer so I actually missed the first minute of the movie

lmao

Seriously, though, that's like 25 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

1 minute ago, Telehilation said:

lmao

Seriously, though, that's like 25 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

I hadn't seen a lot of them tho: Mission Impossible, Deadpool, Venom, Rampage, Wrinkle, Ant-Man, and Solo were all new trailers at least

• Disbelief 2

8 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

I got

Death Wish

Mission Impossible 6

Jurassic World 2

Venom

Deadpool 2

Rampage

Wrinkle in Time

Ant-Man 2

Solo

Eh

Not really into the series but a great trailer is still a great trailer nonetheless

Can they make a new trailer already? I'm sick of this one

Sony's marketing team is trash

Hilarious

Decent

Looks alright

Looks enjoyable

Looks a lot better than I thought it would be

Edited by Rorschach

So Disney giving out an upper Range of $198m pretty much confirms, they know it's going over 200m with great audience scores. 

Unbelievable, this movie, at one point, should have been another Dr. Strange at best. Just WOW!

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

I got

Death Wish

Mission Impossible 6

Jurassic World 2

Venom

Deadpool 2

Rampage

Wrinkle in Time

Ant-Man 2

Solo

Holy shit that’s a lot of trailers

I got 

Deadpool 2

Infinity War

Red Sparrow

Ready Player One

• Like 1

Just now, Telehilation said:

The funny thing is, his theater could've probably squeezed in another BP showtime if they only showed a couple of trailers each time.

Right. Didn’t even think about that aspect of it. 

• Like 2

Speaking of trailers, I went to watch The Greatest Showman this week (finally, I know). It was scheduled to "start" at 2pm, but as the theater had about 5 staff on and Black Panther opened the day before, we ended up waiting with some classical music until 2:25 when we finally got something shown on the screen. (Somebody went and complained I think). Point is that because we waited so long they didn't show us any trailers or adverts at all. Just straight to the film.

What I learnt from this is that Odeon are cheapskates who employ way too few staff. (Bare in mind this theater is seldom used, yet I waited 20 minutes in line to get a ticket because of Black Panther and only one guy selling tickets)

• Like 1