That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

1 hour ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Hey, anyone else NOT get a trailer for Deadpool 2 with Black Panther? I thought it was being attached.

It was in front of my screening. No Infinity War/Ant-Man & Wasp trailer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

What the fuck is that?

It's a POTC that takes place in Russia and tracks the Leninism of Captain Jack Sparrow. 

Like with FB, JLaw will turn out to be Depp in disguise. Good for all the men she seduces.

grindelwald4.gif?resize=540,225

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Everytime she was on screen I kept seeing Storm from the X-men.

Bryan Singer went with Halle Berry instead. :kitschjob:

Back in the day (oh 20 something years ago) she was a popular fan casting for that part. I believe Wizard magazine even supported that at one point, back when they regularly fancasted stuff. 

(Back when weenie me wanted Jean Claude Van Damme for Gambit, which in retrospect would've been a mess.)

Just now, Chewy said:

Kinda expecting Rth to swoop in with a bigger number if I'm being honest, just feels like one of THOSE weekends

The law of roller-coasters decrees that we're in for a downturn next. Then it can go back up.

14 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Everytime she was on screen I kept seeing Storm from the X-men.

Bryan Singer went with Halle Berry instead. :kitschjob:

But then he would've wasted Angela Basset instead of Halle Berry, and instead of just being a shame it would've been criminal.

• Like 3

Just now, Mojoguy said:

How do you guys feel about Storm wasting away for 18 years now in FOX's X-men movies? butler.png

Listen they got more important things to deal with, like *squints at screen* Kitty Pryde

• Haha 3

Just now, Chewy said:

Listen they got more important things to deal with, like *squints at screen* Kitty Pryde

from visionary director Tim Miller.

honestly dude's got a lot on his plate, between that, the Terminator Genisys sequel, and a Sonic the Hedgehog film.