That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Listen they got more important things to deal with, like *squints at screen* Kitty Pryde

I actually like Kitty Pryde. Just another character (that was decently cast the third time around) that Singer wasted.

Now if it were a Jubilee film, on the other hand...

Edited by Orestes

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Angela Bassett actually has a pretty good role in Black Panther. I'm all here for her making a comeback between 9-1-1 and now appearing in this monster success.

Lets hope she doesn't get fridged in the sequel like MCU hero's moms tend to.

(At least Rene Russo got a check, I guess? Same for whats her name for played Maria Stark.)

5 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

How do you guys feel about Storm wasting away for 18 years now in FOX's X-men movies? butler.png

I'm not gonna make excuses because by now Marvel Studios should have really made a female led film already but it hasn't helped that many of the best female Marvel characters have been stuck at FOX sitting idly. 

Just now, Orestes said:

I actually like Kitty Pryde. Just another character (that was decently cast the third time around) that Singer wasted.

Sure but it's like saying "hey should we make a Black Panther movie?" "No, Hawkguy"

1 minute ago, Orestes said:

You mean Singer and Ratner wasted her, good sir! 

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I'm not gonna make excuses because by now Marvel Studios should have really made a female led film already but it hasn't helped that many of the best female Marvel characters have been stuck at FOX sitting idly. 

I

K

E

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Hopefully WB/DC is shocked by how much money BP is making. Its competition doing so great is the only thing that will make them put out better DC films.

or at least fast track a black solo superhero movie. 

Just now, Chewy said:

Sure but it's like saying "hey should we make a Black Panther movie?" "No, Hawkguy"

Yeah true. I'm not sure how I feel about any of the X-Films coming out of Fox right now, anyway. I'm pretty sure even less of them are gonna happen than of all those DC films that are up in the air. Plus Kinberg is part of the Singer era and he really needs to go, too.

1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Ah yes the guy who made Shane Black change the villain from Rebecca Hall to Guy Pierce Iron Man 3 because of toy sales. 

All the kids wanted Guy Pearce action figures for christmas

• Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Hopefully WB/DC is shocked by how much money BP is making. Its competition doing so great is the only thing that will make them put out better DC films.

Erm... Wonder Woman made $412m domestic, I think they got that message a while back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Angela Bassett actually has a pretty good role in Black Panther. I'm all here for her making a comeback between 9-1-1 and now appearing in this monster success.

Angela and Viola should both play Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad 2. I wanna see them play Bad Cop/Worse Cop, tossing wigs and cutting bitches with their stiletto heels like Okoye and Nakia. :wub: