That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

37 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

I've seen Jumanji twice, once right after it opened, by myself, when it looked like it was getting swamped by Star Wars, the other time a few days ago, with my wife, while it is taking its extended victory lap. Thought it was blah the first time, and blah the second time.

My wife, however, loved it. Thought it was a blast. I guess those are the people who've made it such a shockingly stout-legged hit. 

So you didn’t like it, the general public apparently doesn’t give a shit about your opinion.

Edited by Thrylos 7

Coco BV $165,000 +199% +17% 385 $429 $206,645,667

Despite losing ~450 theaters, Coco manages to INCREASE over last friday :o (The only film with estimates to do so)

Spillover from BP or targeted Early Man rejection? (Given Coco has a higher PTA on friday than Early Man)

1 hour ago, GambitPool said:

Some people treat the theater like its their home. I had one of the rudest moviegoers at BP since I can remember. 

This dude couldn't stop commenting on everything in the movie. He'd insert his "witty" quips thinking the audience would laugh. That wasn't enough so he'd repeat lines after a character said them. He clapped obnoxiously loud after a few action scenes -- the only one to do so. During any dialogue scenes, his face was glued to his bright phone screen. It didn't matter if it was an action scene. When characters started talking, his face was on his phone. 

Towards the 3rd act, he started biting his fingernails, sucked on them, and spit them onto the floor. Probably the worst though, was that he took his shoes off, stinking up the room until he mercifully put them back on. 

There was another guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat, but thankfully he sat in the corner and bothered no one.

Nearly ruined my enjoyment. I needed to rant. I fucking hate people sometimes. 

I'm working today for the matinee and readingthis makes me want to be extra careful on shift... I want to make sure this bullshit doesn't happen to anyone. 

5 minutes ago, feasby007 said:
Coco BV $165,000 +199% +17% 385 $429 $206,645,667

Despite losing ~450 theaters, Coco manages to INCREASE over last friday :o (The only film with estimates to do so)

Spillover from BP or targeted Early Man rejection? (Given Coco has a higher PTA on friday than Early Man)

Probably double features with that and BP.