The Panda

BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time: 2018 Edition - DEADLINE IS TODAY! SEND A LIST!

For people who have done this list for multiple times, does your #1 movie change from year to year?

I signed up for letterboxd recently and been going through all the films I've watched from each decade. I have a list of 100 almost done (haven't ranked yet) but I have no idea what to put at #1 right now.  

4 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

For people who have done this list for multiple times, does your #1 movie change from year to year?

I signed up for letterboxd recently and been going through all the films I've watched from each decade. I have a list of 100 almost done (haven't ranked yet) but I have no idea what to put at #1 right now.  

I have had a different film at #1 each time I've done this list 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

My top 10 is changing a bit, but my favorite film is still the same than in previous lists. But one can prefer a film over another one today and change tomorrow that opinion. There is nothing wrong about that.

Edited by peludo
  • Like 1

Thanks for the responses. I figure my top 10 won't change but the ranking probably will. 

Also kudos to whoever came up with the deadline. This is a perfect time to re-watch old movies beacuse I'm not really hyped for any of the new movies that are coming in the next few weeks. 

Edited by EarlyDeadlinePredictions

Pulp Fiction was my #1 as well when I started ranking movies, but Fellowship of the Ring quickly took its spot, and has held it since then.

That was like 10 years ago.

The rest of the top 10, however, moved around a lot... including the other LOTR

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

Pulp Fiction has been my #1 since the first time I saw it.

7 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Pulp Fiction was my #1 as well when I started ranking movies, but Fellowship of the Ring quickly took its spot, and has held it since then.

That was like 10 years ago.

The rest of the top 10, however, moved around a lot... including the other LOTR

reddit is that you?

• Haha 2

@IronJimbo Sorry my number #1 isn't an obscure movie with less than 1000 votes on IDMb, but something popular.

You know, sometimes, things are popular for a reason.

Because they're good?

See baumer's #1 for more information on that subject

Edited by Daxtreme
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

@IronJimbo Sorry my number #1 isn't an obscure movie with less than 1000 votes on IDMb, but something popular.

You know, sometimes, things are popular for a reason.

Because they're good?

See baumer's #1 for more information on that subject

Well, Avatar and Titanic aren't exactly art house movies with mud and chickens..... right @HerediTele

• Disbelief 1